This page contains a live bibliography of all the works that have inspired, or have been directly referenced in the projects described on this site. This bibliography will continuously be updated as new entries for recently used papers, articles, books etc.
- Dimitri P. Bertsekas, Lambda-Policy Iteration: A Review and a New Implementation, in Reinforcement Learning and Approximate Dynamic Programming for Feedback Control (eds F. L. Lewis and D. Liu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118453988.ch17
- Allan Clark, Elements of Abstract Algebra, 2nd Edition, Dover Publications, Mineoal, NY, 1984
- Wilhelm Magnus, Abraham Karrass and Donald Solitar, Combinatorial Group Theory: presentations of groups in terms of generators and relations, 3rd Edition, Dover Publications, Mineola, NY, 2004
- Marvin Minsky, The Society of Mind, Simon & Shuster Paperbacks, New York, NY, 1986
- Richard S. Sutton and Andrew G. Barto, Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1998
- Leslie Valiant, Probably Approximately Correct, Basic Books, New York, NY, 2013